The Symphony breast pump with its research-based pumping programs has been developed specifically to support mothers throughout their lactation journey: to initiate, build and maintain an adequate milk supply. Medela Symphony is a reliable, multi-user breast pump for hospitals and home rental, ideal for long-term and frequent pumping.
The emotional closeness and the bond between mother and baby during breastfeeding are very special. It is no wonder, then, that mothers are reluctant to place their trust in a breast pump. But when direct breastfeeding is not possible or the mother is experiencing difficulties, switching to a breast pump might be very helpful.
Based on clinical research, Medela developed the breast pump Symphony that mimics the natural sucking behaviour of infants at the mother’s breast to initiate milk production in the first few days after birth and to optimise milk output during established lactation.
The hospital-grade, multi-user Symphony breast pump with its technical features and accessories is based on clinical research and is designed to support mothers to meet their individual needs throughout their lactation journey.
Symphony features Medela’s initiation technology and 2-Phase Expression technology, comes with overflow protection and is equipped for double and single pumping.
- Supports mothers to effectively initiate, build and maintain an adequate milk production.
- Helps initiate lactation when using the INITIATE program
- Assists mothers to build and maintain their milk production when using the MAINTAIN program
- Alleviates symptoms of engorgement and helps heal mastitis
- Brings out flat or inverted nipples
- Easy to use and pleasingly quiet operation
The combination of double pumping and Medela's 2-Phase Expression technology provides the following benefits:
- Time saving – more milk in less time
- Maintains milk supply when direct breastfeeding is not possible
- Milk has higher energy content – especially beneficial for preterm infants
- Comfortable and efficient
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!